Getting Your Creative Work Done [Podcast and FREE GUIDE]
Showing up every day to work on your creative project is easier said than done.
In this episode, Kevin and Paul, talk about techniques that can help you show up and make consistent progress with your art.
Highlights from this episode:
- The best time of day to get your work done
- Techniques that Stephen King and Michael Crichton used for their writing
- Building in mini-rewards throughout your day
- The power of consistency
- Potential listeners showcase in the works
- Seasons of God by Richard Blackaby
- On Writing by Stephen King