Justin Arman – Musician, Entrepreneur, Family Man
Paul and Kevin have a deep conversation with Justin Arman – a professional drummer, business-owner, and family man.
Justin has toured the world & recorded with bands including Crisis & Single Bullet Theory. He’s ALSO the Founder of the health & wellness company, Lindheimer. AND he’s the President of an International Best Selling Brand, MY MAGIC MUD. On top of it all, he’s a devoted husband and father of four beautiful children.
Highlights from this show include:
- Paul shares wonderful news about a new opportunity for his daughter
- Justin sharing an emotional and life changing experience he had while at a business lunch that helped him with the recent passing of his mother
- Paul talks deeply about acknowledging and embracing death and how that causes an appreciation of life
- Fascinating moment when Justin’s Mom convinced him not to go to college so he could pursue his dream of being a rockstar
- Getting away from a common mindset when it comes to artistic endeavors. Fully immersing yourself with no contingencies, no back-up plans. You are being who are meant to be.
- The moment Justin had a breakdown before a studio session and the importance of pushing through terror and fear. Trusting you know how to get the job done when it is “go time” Getting out of “monkey brain “thinking.
- The more transactional art becomes, the worse art gets
- Art is relational, selfless communication and experience of consciousness
- Play within the boundaries of what you can do. Fully embrace that you can make masterful art within those boundaries.
- How applying the marketing experiences from rock n’ roll helped to revolutionize the toothpaste industry