Dylan White joins Paul and Kevin this week.
Dylan has been professionally creative for almost thirty years. He is an actor, comedian, voiceover artist, screenwriter, and author. Most notably, for over ten years, he played The Genie in Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular at Disney California Adventure.
As an author, he is most known for his Apparition Series about a ghost who falls in love with the girl who lives in the house he’s haunting.
Dylan is also an advocate for mental health awareness and openness.
Highlights from this episode:
- Dylan talks about his career as an actor and how he discovered the benefits of theme park work while pursuing his dreams
- Kevin, Paul, and Dylan share alleged stories of strange theme park guest behavior
- Dylan’s work as a writer and also using his creativity and healing as an entrepreneur
- “Treat this like surfing.”
- “If you’re not happy without it, you won’t be happy with it.”
New music for the show by Matty Gregg