In this episode, Kevin and Paul talk about techniques they use to get out of a funk.
It’s an interesting episode that gets interrupted by fire alarms and takes an interesting turn discussing relationships.
Highlights from this episode include:
- Kevin reveals the challenges he’s had this season
- “We need the downs to feel the ups”
- Morning routines. Small little actions, making the bed, washing the dishes.
- 20-minute chunks. The small little action gets you rolling
- “Believe it, till you see it”
- Matthew McConaughey and prayer & meditation techniques Paul and Kevin use.
- A clarification over the pronunciation of “sudoku”