David Burke has appeared in over 50 different film and television productions, mostly playing the good-guy-turned-bad in all the CSI’s as well as countless commercials.
You would have seen David on such show as How to get away with Murder, Nashville, Notorious, NCIS: New Orleans, Castle, Grey’s Anatomy,
Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, The Closer, House, Chuck & The Mentalist.
David also originated the role of Arthur in the TV’s first iteration of the cult sitcom,
The Tick with Patrick Warburton.
David is also the founder and Co-Executive Producer at Ten28 Avenue P Productions, a film production company dedicated to telling stories for their clients with clarity and creativity, emphasizing optimism and a positive message.
Highlights from this episode:
- His first audition consisted of walking across the room and singing Happy Birthday
- The importance of kind, talented and supportive mentors
- Lessons learned when being cast as a series regular on a TV show
- “Ignorance is bliss”
- The professionalism showed by Patrick Warburton and Bryan Cranston
- The day a surprise visitor was on the set of “How to get away with Murder” during David’s scene.
- The fun that can be found in pressure
David Burke at Ten 28 Avenue P Productions